SAP BASIS Admin Online Training in USA
SAP BASIS Admin Online Training
SAP BASIS Admin Online Training Course Content :
Introduction to the R/3(NW AS) Basis System
- Architecture/System landscape.
- R/3 /WAS/ Net weaver AS Client/ Server Architecture.
- Instance Concept
- Central and Distributed Instances.
- Work Process Overview.
- Interaction between Work Processes.
- Application Services.
- Data Structure of SAP.
- Client Concept
- System Landscapes.
- Oracle Directory Structure.
- R/3 Directory Structure
Installation & Configuration of NW ABAP( ECC)
- Installation Checks.
- Preparing for the Installation of SAP ERP Central
- Installation of SAP License
- Post Installation Steps.
- Different SAP Profiles.
- Editing Profiles.
- Creating New Profile Versions.
- Imp Profile parameters
Starting and Stopping the R/3 System
- Starting the R/3 System.
- Stopping R/3 system.
- Command Prompt Start and Start.
- Configuring the SAP LOGON.
- Log and trace
- Group Selection.
- Troubleshooting Startup.
- Displaying and Creating Users.
- Copying, Deleting, and Changing Users.
- Authorization Profile.
- User Overview SM04.
- Types of users
- Authorization Concept
- Authorization Check
- Authorization Objects
- Maintaining Authorizations
- Role and Profiles
- The Function of Operation Modes.
- Redistributing Work Processes for Operation Modes.
- Checking Operation Mode Changeovers.
- The Spool Work Process.
- Creating a New Printer.
- Changing a Printer.
- Access Methods in the R/3 System.
- Spool Request Administration.
Background Jobs Administration
- Scheduling Background Jobs.
- Start Conditions of a Job
- Status of a Job
- Executing Programs as Job Steps
- Checking Background Jobs.
- Canceling, Changing, and Deleting Background Jobs.
- Using DB Calendar
- Scheduling Backups.
- Checking Backups.
- Database Consistency Check.
- All DB Administration Tasks
CTS & Transport System
- Types of Adaptation
- Setting up an R/3 Transport Landscape
- Configuring Transport Routes
- Transport Process
- Performing and Checking Transports
- Creating and deleting a client
- Local Client Copy
- Remote Client Copy
- Transporting a client
- Client Change Options
- Monitoring Concept and Alert Monitor
- Monitoring Architecture Terminology
- The Alert Monitor (RZ20)
- Monitoring: R/3 Servers and Instances
- Monitoring: R/3 Users
- Monitoring: Workload Analysis
- Monitoring: Buffers
- Database Monitoring
- MONITORING CRITICAL TASKS
Setting Up Remote Connections
- Fundamentals and Types of RFC
- Setting Up RFC Connections
- Importing Support Packages
- Updating the Tools
- Importing SAP Notes
SAP Memory Management
- Memory Areas
- SAP Memory Allocation
- Implementation of SAP Extended Memory
SAP Table Buffering
- Introduction to Table Buffering in SAP Systems
- Analyzing Table Buffering
Drop your query
Most Popular Courses
Achieve your career goal with industry recognised learning paths
What my Client's Say?
Prabhu is an excellent instructor, very patient and thorough. I have tried another training class and EXPLORE IT far exceeds other trainers and their methods ~ Hassan Malik
An extremely helpful and informative course. Training materials were well organized and provided good case studies. Instructor was extremely professional and pleasant to learn from.~ Bhavani Sudarshnam
The training was clear and detailed. I like Parker's style of teaching as the recurrent training is a thorough review of the HR. Every opportunity for the student to ask questions was provided. ~ Yiting Chen
Jane Anderson conducted the class in a very professional manner. Examples were very relevant and I feel that I gained a lot from the updated materials this year.~ Somesh Taneja
Prem was a great instructor. Thanks Prem for making the training easy to understand. A lot of information was covered. He made the approach easy to follow.~ Komali Sambakula
She wants to make sure that her students walk away from her course with a good working knowledge. She is an excellent trainer and cares that all of her students learn the material.~ Kiran Jain
Krishna is very thorough and professional. He made the code very understandable. I was very impressed with his teaching methods and presentation of the regulations. EXPLORE IT is the best! ~ Rajesh Isukapalli
Mr. Chris Brown was very affirmative with the course, on time and fluent. This is my second recourse with him. I hope to take his course as long as I am shipping at my current job. ~ Awais Rahim