Oracle Apps DBA Online Training
Oracle Apps DBA Online Training
Oracle Apps DBA Online Training Course Content :
Introduction to ERP:
- Introduction to Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Proprietary ERP Software, Origin of ERP, Advantages of ERP.
Introduction to Oracle E-Business Suite:
- Introduction to Oracle E-Business Suite as an ERP Solution, Components / Product-Lines, How Oracle Applications Works? And related Terminology.
Oracle Applications Architecture & File System:
- Three Tier Architecture of Oracle Applications, Database Tier, Application Tier, Desktop (Client) Tier, Fundamental, Advanced Architecture examples and Best practices. Oracle Applications 11i and R12< File system Overview, Detailed Directory Structure and significance of various files and directories, EBS Data Model, Various Applications Modules and their classification, Oracle EBS Database Organization.
Managing Oracle Applications Services:
- Setting the Oracle Applications Environment, Various methods to start and stop Applications and atabase Services, Best Practices.
Installation of Oracle E-Business Suite 11i/R12:
- Systematic approach for Installation of Oracle Applications 11i & R12 (Single Node & Multi Node), Certification Matrix, Different Options of Rapidwiz, Performing Pre & Post Installation Steps & Health Checks.
Managing Oracle Applications Configuration:
- The Applications and Database Context Files, Using Autoconfig to Manage Oracle Applications Configuration, Troubleshooting Configuration & Autoconfig related Issues, Various configuration files and their significance, Autoconfig Internals.
- AD Administration, AD Splicer, Auto Patch, AD Controller, AD Merge Patch, AD Relink, AD License Manager, AD Identification, AD Configuration etc
Patching Oracle Applications:
- Introduction to AUTOPATCH, Types of Applications Patches, and Detailed explanation of Patching Procedure, Patching Modes, Reducing Patching Downtime, and Troubleshooting Patching related Issues, Merging Patches, and Patching Options etc
SYSADMIN and OAM:
- Concurrent Requests, Programs, And Processes, Different Concurrent Managers and Their Significance, The Phase and Status of Concurrent Request, the CONCSUB Utility, Dealing with Workshifts and Custom Concurrent Managers, Troubleshooting Concurrent Processing related Issues, PCP (Parallel Concurrent Processing). Dealing with User Creation, Responsibilities, Data Groups, Request Groups, Printer Configuration, Workflow Notification mailer, Profile Options etc Detailed explanation on OAM, Its features, Usage etc
- Various options for Cloning Oracle Applications, OraInventory, Rapid Clone ( Cloning with Cold & Hot Backups), Advanced Cloning Options ( Multi to Single, Single to Multi, Multi to Multi etc), Troubleshooting Cloning, Post Cloning Steps and Target Health Checks etc
Troubleshooting & Performance Tuning:
- Apache, Jserv, OC4J, Forms & Concurrent Processing Troubleshooting. Proactive Performance Management of Oracle Applications, Different Performance Issues and the solutions, Tracing etc
- Upgrading Oracle Applications Database from 9i to 10g to 11g, Upgrading to 18.104.22.168, Upgrading Oracle Applications from 11i to R12
High Availability & Advanced Topologies:
- Introduction to various options for Oracle Applications High Availability and their Architectures, Detailed Explanation on Shared APPL TOP, Shared Application Tier, Distributed AD, PCP and Load Balancing, 11i/R12 with RAC, SSL Configuration, SSO & OID Integration, DMZ, RAC Basics etc
- FNDLOAD, FNDCPASS, E-Business Suite Security, Custom TOP Creation, OBIEE, Introduction to Various other Oracle Products & Technologies, OPatch etc
Career Focus Week:
- Once the Technical Training is completed, Career Focus Week starts which includes Apps DBA Virtual Office, Mock Interviews, Discussion of more than 300+ Interview Questions, Resume Preparation, Soft Skills Classes, Tips and Tricks for facing Technical & Non-Technical Rounds
Drop your query
Most Popular Courses
Achieve your career goal with industry recognised learning paths
What my Client's Say?
Prabhu is an excellent instructor, very patient and thorough. I have tried another training class and EXPLORE IT far exceeds other trainers and their methods ~ Hassan Malik
An extremely helpful and informative course. Training materials were well organized and provided good case studies. Instructor was extremely professional and pleasant to learn from.~ Bhavani Sudarshnam
The training was clear and detailed. I like Parker's style of teaching as the recurrent training is a thorough review of the HR. Every opportunity for the student to ask questions was provided. ~ Yiting Chen
Jane Anderson conducted the class in a very professional manner. Examples were very relevant and I feel that I gained a lot from the updated materials this year.~ Somesh Taneja
Prem was a great instructor. Thanks Prem for making the training easy to understand. A lot of information was covered. He made the approach easy to follow.~ Komali Sambakula
She wants to make sure that her students walk away from her course with a good working knowledge. She is an excellent trainer and cares that all of her students learn the material.~ Kiran Jain
Krishna is very thorough and professional. He made the code very understandable. I was very impressed with his teaching methods and presentation of the regulations. EXPLORE IT is the best! ~ Rajesh Isukapalli
Mr. Chris Brown was very affirmative with the course, on time and fluent. This is my second recourse with him. I hope to take his course as long as I am shipping at my current job. ~ Awais Rahim