ABAP Webdynpro Online Training
SAP ABAP Webdynpro Online Training
ABAP Webdynpro Online Training Course Content :
Object Oriented ABAP
- OO Concepts – Polymorphism, inheritance, abstraction.
- Classes, Instances, Interfaces, methods, Events.
- Local/Global classes, Casting.
Introduction to Webdynpro
- MVC architecture.
- Views, Windows, Components, Applications.
- Navigation between views.
- Types of Controllers
- Component Controller
- View Controller
- Interface controller
- Window Controller
- Custom Controller
- Hook methods of the controllers.
- Nodes & attributes
- Cardinality, Lead selection, Singleton, Supply function.
- Context Mapping
- Simple UI elements
- Complex UI elements
Programming with Controllers and Context
- Reading/ Writing/ navigating from/ to Context Node/ attribute
- Service calls
- Example scenarios
- Assistance class
- OTR Texts
- Texts from assistance class
Messages & Exception Handling
- Message handler class & wizard
- Exception handler class & wizard
- Messages from T100
- ALV (ABAP List Viewer) in WDP
- OVS (Object Value Selector) in WDP
- Select-Options in WDP
FPM (Floor Plan Manager)
- Object Instance Floorplan (OIF)
- Guided Activity Floorplan (GAF)
- Quick Activity Floorplan (QAF)
- Generic UI Building Blocks (GUIBBs)
- Feeder Class, Events
- FORM, LIST, SEARCH GUIBBs
- Introduction to POWL
- Enhancements to standard WDP components
- Real time scenarios in R/3 & SRM
- Phase Model
Drop your query
Most Popular Courses
Achieve your career goal with industry recognised learning paths
What my Client's Say?
Prabhu is an excellent instructor, very patient and thorough. I have tried another training class and EXPLORE IT far exceeds other trainers and their methods ~ Hassan Malik
An extremely helpful and informative course. Training materials were well organized and provided good case studies. Instructor was extremely professional and pleasant to learn from.~ Bhavani Sudarshnam
The training was clear and detailed. I like Parker's style of teaching as the recurrent training is a thorough review of the HR. Every opportunity for the student to ask questions was provided. ~ Yiting Chen
Jane Anderson conducted the class in a very professional manner. Examples were very relevant and I feel that I gained a lot from the updated materials this year.~ Somesh Taneja
Prem was a great instructor. Thanks Prem for making the training easy to understand. A lot of information was covered. He made the approach easy to follow.~ Komali Sambakula
She wants to make sure that her students walk away from her course with a good working knowledge. She is an excellent trainer and cares that all of her students learn the material.~ Kiran Jain
Krishna is very thorough and professional. He made the code very understandable. I was very impressed with his teaching methods and presentation of the regulations. EXPLORE IT is the best! ~ Rajesh Isukapalli
Mr. Chris Brown was very affirmative with the course, on time and fluent. This is my second recourse with him. I hope to take his course as long as I am shipping at my current job. ~ Awais Rahim